|Girls on the Run 5k Napa Valley
Click on the wave of pink & neon yellow girls to view
Utube video of May 18 2013 at Crane Park!
Girls on the Run 5k Napa Valley
Join the fun and get out and MOVE IT by running, walking or hula hooping your way through a 5k (3.1 miles) with
your friends and family. You will be joining 270 Girls on the Run Napa Valley Spring 2013 participants and their
coaches at this big family friendly event with booths, activities and zumba.
Consider fund raising as a team to support the 500+ young girls within Napa and Solano County who are
participating in Girls on the Run this year! Your money will help our young girls who otherwise would not be
exposed to this innovative and powerful life skill curriculum. In order to meet our annual budget, $100,000 needs to
be raised by donations, sponsorships or grants.
Join one of the most SPIRITED & FUN 5ks ever by registering now, click on the button:
- Time: 9:00 am start with registration and packet pick up open at 8:00am
- Location: Crane Park and surrounding St. Helena neighborhoods & vineyards
- Registration: $25 pre run day and $30 on run day
- Event Activities: Fun booths,raffle prizes from Sportago,Vine Trail, Vine Runners, Zumba, Jamba Juice and
games: open from 8:00am to 11:00am
- Prizes and awards:
- T-shirt, water bottles, healthy treats to all
- Medals given to all finishers 13 years of age or younger
- Prizes given to the to the top three women and male finishers and the teams with the most spirit,
largest team and most fund raised!
- 1st place: Health Spa Napa Valley 50 mins Spa Treatment or 60 mins personal training
- 2nd place: Health Spa Napa Valley 25 mins Spa Treatment or 30 mins personal training
- 3rd place: Health Spa Napa Valley insulated camelback water bottle & socks
- Teams are at least two people made of neighbors, walking groups, service clubs, co-workers, or fellow
Open to whole COMMUNITY: Boys, Men, Girls and Women WELCOME!